In 1911 Eugène Blum found, together with Alice Blum, née Lévy, an etablissage E.B.E.L. workshop in La Chaux-de-Fonds. By combining the first letters of both names — Eugène Blum Et Lévy — the Brand name "Ebel" was created. In 1932 Charles, the son of the founder, took over the management and built the sales network of the business by further expanding it into many countries. Under the direction of grandson Pierre-Alain the company took significant upturn since in the 1970s and produced wristwatches for Cartier.
- E.B.E.L. 120 calibre (base: ETA 2892-A2)
- 21 jewels
- power reserve: 42hours
- frequency: 28.800A/h
- 316L stainless-steel, brushed
- 5 polished screws
- unique No: A055402
- 39,5mm excl. crown, 42mm incl.
- thickness: 9,2mm
Case-back: screwed-in, solid-stainless-steel
- polished stainless-steel
- silver, guilloched
- luminescent hands, silver colored
- date display at 03:00 o'clock position
- polished silver markers and hands
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Brand-new black genuine leather Swiss strap:
- length: 20cm
- width: 20mm
Just from general overhaul.
Excellent condition, like NEW.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, ensured shipment worldwide.
- 1911 - Certified Swiss Automatic Chronometer
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 9120L41 - Perfect Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Material fineness
- Box, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition