Amateur models in poses playing on the eroticism and the confusion between those who are looking and those who are showing themselves.
1. Bettina Rheims, Serge Bramly - Chambre Close, Eine Fiktion, die Aufzeichnungen des Monsieur X - München, Gina Kehayoff, 2001 - 143 pp - Softcover - 27 x 22 cm - text: German.
2. Bettina Rheims - Retrospective - München, Schirmer-Mosel, 2004 - 1st edition - 208 pp - Softcover - 30 x 24 cm - text: English, German.
Essays by: Serge Bramly, Jean-Christophe Ammann, Berndt Arell, Kim Levin.
"Retrospective" shows more than 500 photographs from 35 years of bold and provocative photography.
Condition: both items as new.
¶ Bettina Rheims (1952), is a French photographer. Her career began in 1978, when she took photos of a group of strip-tease artists, which would lead to her first exhibitions. At the beginning of the 1990s, she worked on her first serie in colour, entitled Chambre Close (1990-1992), in cooperation with the novelist Serge Bramly.
Shipping with 'track and trace' and registered.
- Number of Books
- Erotica, Photography
- Author/ Illustrator
- Bettina Rheims
- Book Title
- Chambre Close & Retrospective
- As new
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Different editions
- English, German
- Original language