Nice collection of copper pans.
- Pan with lid high 7 cm, diameter 17 cm
- Skillet high 5 cm, diameter 22 cm, (brand Harvard made in France)
With forged steel handle.
- Small skillet high 3.3 cm, diameter 15.5 cm, (made in Portugal) and slight damage in tin inside.
- 3 Baking trays high 3.3 cm, diameter 18 cm.
All handles are riveted on the pan.
Total weight 2.7 kilograms.
Expertly packaged and shipped by mail.
- No. of items
- Collection of copper pans
- Brass, Copper
- Estimated Period
- Second half 20th century
- Country of Origin
- France and Portugal
- Fair condition - heavily used & with possibly minor parts missing
- 2.7 kg