Chess game by the Artist Keith Haring as authorized by the Keith Haring New York Foundation
Keith Allen Haring was born on 4th May 1958 in Reading, Pennsylvania and died on 16th February 1990 in New York. He was an American artist, cartoonist, painter and sculptor early 1980s.
Condition / good
Size: 30 x 30 cm
- Please see the numerous photos to get a proper impression of the condition of the item.
- You are purchasing the item in the condition shown in the photos.
- If you come across any issues after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before posting a negative review, so that the seller can find a solution with you.
- Thank you for understanding
Registered shipping with insurance.
- Chess set
- Designer/ Artist
- Keith Haring
- Estimated Period
- Second half 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear