Alfa Romeo - GT Junior 1.3 Scalino low pedals from 1969 with preservative restoration. With ASI certificate of historical importance.
Documents in order for the transfer of ownership. The vehicle is free from mortgages and seizures.
Original Italian black number plate with white digits.
- Valid inspection
- Frame no.: 1235234
- Engine type: 00530
- Matching numbers
Overall condition: perfectly running vehicle with no mechanical, electrical or bodywork issues. Car always stored in a garage. Odometer reading of 102,000 km.
- Mechanical condition: very good
- Engine condition: very good
- Bodywork condition: very good
- Underbody condition: very good
- Rim condition: good
- Tyres condition: very good
- Interior condition: very good
- Interior colour: black
- Type of interior upholstery: leatherette
- Seat condition: very good
- Headlining condition: very good, clean and without tears
- Road test: very good
- Country of first registration: Italy
- Owners: 3
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo, Italy.
After you win the vehicle, please arrange pickup as soon as possible by agreement with the seller or on your own initiative.
Any delays in picking up the lot are penalising for the seller.
- Alfa Romeo
- Model Type
- GT Junior 1.3 Scalino
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 102000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- White Alfa
- Horse Power
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear