This lot contains:
1. Talking Elvis in depth Interviews with Musicians Songwriters and Friends compiled by Trevor Cajiao. A joint Elvis - The Man And His Music / Tutti Frutti Productions publications. 1997 Now Dig This, printed in Holland. Language; English. Pages: 239. Soft cover.
Condition: Very Good, the book only has some age discoloration on the edges.
2. Elvis The complete Chart History of Elvis Presley, Joseph A. Tunzi - JAT Productions - Chicago. Copyrighe 2000 by Joseph A. Tunzi. Printed in Canada. Language: English. Pages: 320. Soft cover. Condition: VG+, the book only has a light fold in the front cover and first page.
3. Elvis Presley A life in music. The complete recording sessions. By Ernst Jorgensen, foreword by Peter Guralnick. St. Martin's Press New York. First edition: july 1998. Language: English. Pages: 454. Condition book and jacket: Mint.
Complete recording information on every session between the summer of 1953 and the summer of 1977.
Complete dicographical information, including home/private recordings, concert recodings, and alternate takes.
More than 150 photographs in color and black an white, many never before released.
4. World's Best Kept Secret: Elvis live at Del Webb's Sahara Tahoe by Sue McCasland and Joseph A. Krein. Photographs and memories from the personal collection of McCasland. With many color photos. Published by Praytome Publishing 2008. Language: English. Hardcover. Pages: 135. Condition: Mint.
- More than 3 artists/bands
- Artist/ Band (max 3)
- Elvis Presley
- Multiple Titles
- Record Title
- Talking Elvis
- Nr of items
- Media Source
- Release year (oldest)
- Release year (youngest)
- Very Good Plus (VG+)