Lot of four cans, 5 l each of Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% Italian, as follows:
- One 5-l can of extra virgin olive oil PREMIATO OLEIFICIO VANINI - LOMBARDIA
An oil produced near Lake Como, whose main feature is elegance, that therefore does not come only from the packaging. It is a delicate fruity extra virgin olive oil that is well suited to accompany dishes based on boiled fish, green salads and soft cheeses.
- One 5-L can of Extra Virgin Olive Oil PIANOGRILLO - SICILY
This oil has been produced with varieties of Tonda Iblea olives that give rise to a medium fruity oil to be combined with first courses with vegetables, sea salads, raw fish, salads, boiled vegetables, white meats, pinzimonio, goat cheeses.
- One 3-L can of Extra Virgin Olive Oil ‘OLIO DEL CARDINALE’ - UMBRIA
Moraiolo, Frantoio and Leccino are the typical Umbrian varieties used here to obtain an intense fruity oil with hints of exotic fruit, notes of pine nuts, broom flowers and yellow fruits with balanced notes of bitter and spicy. It pairs with sea appetizers, salmon carpaccio, rich fresh salads, roasted fish, grilled meats.
- One 5-l can 5 L Extra Virgin Olive Oil BONAMINI ‘SANTA GIUSTINA’ - VENETO
Frantoio and Leccino are the olives used to produce this medium/intense fruity oil. Pairings: fresh salads, bruschetta, grilled meats, all Mediterranean cuisine.
- No. of bottles
- Type of oil/vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Name of producer
- Vanini, Pianogrillo, Luigi Tega, Bonamini
- Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Lombardia, Sicilia, Umbria, Veneto
- Condition of bottle
- Original packaging