Antique Pill box, a vinaigrette and a pair of napkin rings, all silver .800, made in Italy, aprox. year 1900.
Items are all manually engraved and have monograms.
Hallmarked with 800, no other marks, as usually in that time in Italy
- Gilded in interior Pillbox: 50 mm diameter, 15 mm width, Weight 18 g
- Vinaigrette with crystal: 20 mm diameter, 40 mm width, Weight 22 g
- Napkin rings handmade engraved and gilded, Each have 45 mm diameter and 40 mm width, Weight 30 g. both
As in noticed lately, delivery will take up to 2 weeks in Europe, due the actual pandemic issue.
- Pair of Napkin rings, Pill box, Vinaigrette
- .800 silver
- Estimated Period
- Late 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear