Two books on Salmon and Sea Trout Fishing.
Book 1. 1929
Cyril D. Marson, "Fishing for Salmon".
Light green cover with black titles.
Cover vignette and black titles to spine.
Untrimmed page edges.
xiv, 199 pages.
23 illustrations over 15 pages.
Book 2. 1958.
G. P. R. Balfour-Kinnear,
"Catching Salmon and Sea-Trout".
Green cloth cover, gilt title to spine.
Colour top page-edge.
xxii, 210 pages.
33 b&w plates and in-text illustrations.
Shipped and insured [courier liability] by recorded delivery.
N.B. Island destinations/remote areas may incur additional
shipping costs to be advised by the seller.
- Number of Books
- Illustrated, Natural History, Salmon and Sea Trout Fishing, Sport, games & pastimes
- Author/ Illustrator
- C. D. Marson, G. P. R. Balfour-Kinnear
- Book Title
- Salmon and Sea Trout Fishing
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- A & C Black, Tho,as Nelson., London
- Binding/ Material
- 20×14 cm