Type of jewel: Antique Victorian rose cut diamond earstuds
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K yellow gold and details in silver (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 18 rose cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter 1,12 cm (0,44 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,00 gram (1,93 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20163-0003
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Earrings, Earstuds, Antique Victorian, Anno 1890 -
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- diameter 1,12 cm (0,44 inch)
- Total Weight
- 3 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- Natural (untreated)
- Surrounding Stones
- Natural (untreated), NO RESERVE PRICE