Earrings with flower-shaped chatons made in 750 thousandths (18kt) white gold with diamonds and pearls south sea pearls (Australian) cultivated in salt water.
* This item has been tested and confirmed to be made of 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 9.35 g. Pearls: 2.40 g.
- Clasp type: Omega.
- Clasp material: 18 kt/750 white gold.
- Earring maximum height: 19.10 mm (approx.).
- Stud diameter: 7.88 mm (approx.)
- 14 brilliant cut diamonds totalling 1 ct. Colour H/I, clarity V/SI.
- 2 Australian South Sea pearls of 12.15 mm in diameter (approx.)
- Cultured in salt water.
- Cultivation period: 4 years.
- Pearl colour: white.
– Pearl shape: round.
- Pearl lustre: Very good.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, which are acquired in the cultivation process and are an unequivocal sign of their authenticity.
- Condition: in mint condition.
Shipping costs: registered shipping.
This item may be subject to customs charges.
- South sea pearl, White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Alto del pendiente 19,10 mm
- Total Weight
- 9.35 g
- As new - unused
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone