Produced by the gold-lipped Pinctada Maxima Oyster in the warm waters of Australia, these pearls have a natural magnificent soft golden honey color and look beautiful with the yellow gold and diamonds.
- Type / Origin: South Sea / Indonesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Maxima
- Color: Champagne Gold
- Shape: Drop
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 10x11mm
- 14K yellow gold, hallmarked on the earrings.
- 4 white round brilliant cut diamonds, totalling 0.07Ct
Clarity: VS Colour: G
The earrings measure 3cm and have a strong secure lever back closure.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured Track and Trace Delivery
- Yellow Gold- 10x11mm Champagne Golden South Sea Pearls
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- United Pearl
- Total Weight
- 4 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade