Produced by the Pinctada Margaritifera oyster in the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these pearls have a natural beautiful Tahitian green colour with a rich lustre.
Perfect as diamond studs on the ear !
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Peacock Green
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Very Good - Shining
- Size: 9x10mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- 14K yellow gold, hallmarked on the posts and butterflies
- 2 white round brilliant cut diamonds, totalling 0.25Ct
Clarity: VS Colour: G
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Yellow Gold - 9x10mm Round Peacock Tahitian Pearls
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- United Pearl
- Total Weight
- 3 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade