Lot of souvenirs from Brussels, including:
Impressive vintage Atomium made of chromed metal with a marble base, a souvenir from the 1958 Brussels World’s Fair.
In very good vintage condition. A few usual traces of wear. The marbles is in very good condition.
! Very rare in this size!
- Height: 24 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Diameter of the ball: 3.5 cm
- Stand: 12.5 x 12 x 3.5 cm
Weight: 3.5 kg
- Large statue of Manneken-Pis, made around 1950.
Material: golden brass
In good overall condition, beautiful original patina.
- Height: 19.5 cm
- Width: 8 cm
- Depth: 4 cm
Weight: 0.6 kg
- Atomium - Expo '58 souvenir (24cm)
- Marble, Metal Chrome
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes