"TIZIO" - T35 in satin black colour - by Richard Sapper for ARTEMIDE, Italy 1972
Polycarbonate and satin black painted aluminium lamp.
Head and arms are adjustable and balanced by counterweights.
This model has a wire on the lamp holder that serves to adjust the light flow without touching the hot head surface.
This colouring is particularly effective and suitable to any space
It is featured in the most important design magazines, and has been awarded the "COMPASSO D'ORO" award in 1979.
It is part of important museums collections such as:
- Triennale Design Museum of Milan
- Museum of Modern Art in New York
- Metropolitan Museum
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- MOT - Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Red Dot Design Museum - Essen.
Dimensions: Ø 10 x 65/90 x H 27/100 cm
Light source: HALO 1 x 35watt (12v)
This lamp, never used for showroom display, is in excellent condition as pictured in the detailed photographs.
- Table Lamp
- aluminum and black technopolymer.
- Designer/ Artist
- Richard Sapper
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Model/ Name
- Tizio 35
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear