Beautiful and very detailed Art Nouveau sculpture. Made by the artist Anton Nelson (1849-1910).
- At the front of the sculpture there is a plaque with the text, "Jeux d’enfants par Ant. Nelson”.
- The sculpture stands on a beautiful marble base.
- Beautiful and detailed scene of a girl with a hoop in her hands. With even more beautiful details, like her dress with puffs. Her boots and her hat with a gold-coloured bow.
- The sculpture has a very beautiful patina.
- The dimensions are:
Height 35 cm / Width 15 cm / Depth 13 cm.
- The weight of the sculpture is 2.7 kg.
The Anton Nelson sculpture will be
carefully packaged and shipped promptly.
- Art Nouveau Sculpture - "Jeux d 'Enfants" circa 1900 - No Reserve Price
- Marble, Spelter
- Designer/ Artist
- Anton Nelson (1849-1910)
- Estimated Period
- Circa 1900
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 35×15×13 cm
- 2.7 kg