We offer here this beautiful Alfa Romeo Alfetta “Scudo Stretto” version, Economica 1.6 series from 1977.
This rare “single headlight” version was born during the oil crisis in the mid-1970s, with an engine, the legendary Alfa twin-shaft, with displacement reduced to 1,570 cc and 108 hp.
The car is very well preserved, it received a coat of varnish about 15 years ago to restore the brilliance of its splendid Dutch Blue colour.
The Sky interior is original and excellently preserved. Panels and dashboard are also in more than good condition.
From a mechanical point of view, the car drives very well, is harmonious, fun and fuel-efficient.
The car comes with Millerighe rims and has an ASI Targa Oro certification.
The symbol of Italy that was able to reinvent itself, even during the most difficult of times. An icon of sportiness and, today, a much sought-after model.
*We Speak English*
We are a company specialised in the sale of sports and classic cars.
We deal exclusively with this type of cars, so we guarantee our customers professionalism and experience in the choice of their vehicle.
Try our exclusive “Formula No Stress®”, which includes:
- professional and complete check-up of the car before delivery
- insured transport of the car to your home, at the best market rates
- all required documents (inspection valid for 2 years included) for a new registration or a change of ownership
- complete 1-year post-sale support.
For more information, feel free to contact us.
- Alfa Romeo
- Model Type
- Alfetta Scudo Stretto "Monofaro"
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 94900 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- March 1, 2022
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 1 - Excellent: requiring no conventional body or paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear