Eighth Annual Report to the Secretary of the Smithsonian 1886-1887.
Original linen binding with print. Wonderful edition with 123 illustrations, of which twelve (three double-paged) chrome lithographs and 118 text images.
In good condition. The binding is in good condition as is the book block. Clean and odourless. A magnificent copy.
A study of Pueblo Architecture, Tusayan and Cibola 13-223 pp. Map + CXI illustrations, 114 images.
Three fold-out pages in pouch.
Ceremonial of Hasjelti Dailjis and Mythical Sand Painting of the Navajo Indians 229-285 pp. XII Chromolithos, four illustrations.
Index 287-298 pp.
Shipping with registration.
- Number of Books
- Colonial history, ethnology, History, Illustrated
- Author/ Illustrator
- Bureau of Ethnology: J.W. Powell and others
- Book Title
- North American Indians; Pueblo Architecture and Navajo Mystical Sandpaintings 1886-'87
- Publication year oldest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Washington, Government Printing Office
- Number of pages
- 295×205 mm