Yvert 2018 value: over €8,000
Beautiful collection of tax, antique and semi-modern stamps, between no. 1 and 94 + Cours d'instruction.
Good values including old lithographed stamps, the 5F Duval cancelled (light thinning), the no. 34 Duval in red orange mint x (signed), several imperforated Duval stamps, no. 47 mint x + one small interesting set of Cours d'instruction stamps with xx blocks of 4 of "Recouvrements" values, 1c, 10c, 30c and 60c overcharged specimen + varieties.
Good overall quality and cleanly displayed on YT graph album sheets in Hawid folders.
Several stamps were photographed front and back.
Small reserve price below 7%, good opportunity.
- Geographic Origin
- Complete set/ series of stamps
- Short Description
- A lovely set of old and semi-modern tax and training course stamps, cancelled and specimens. Value:
- Year of oldest stamps
- Year of the youngest stamps
- Name official catalogue
- Catalogue Number
- Entre les n°1 et 94 + cours d'instruction
- Cancelled, MH (Mint hinged), MNH (Mint never hinged)
- Has certificate or expert signature