In good working condition and in a vintage condition, a high beautiful chic heavy duty brass table lamp from the 1970s with a linen lampshade, with a cast iron base at the bottom, see the last series of photos. The table lamp has an on/off switch.
Note: Spots, scratches and corrosion / oxidation / patina formation on the brass, see all photos. A few tiny spots on the lampshade, see the last series of photos.
Dimensions: Total height 70.5 cm. Lampshade height 23 cm x diameter 40 cm.
Weight: Approx. 2.5 kg.
Herda Verlichting was a family company founded by the Daniels brothers in 1946, with the head office in Amsterdam and a second office in Tilburg. The company also had a depot in Borne (Schijndel) until 1981. Herda Verlichting went bankrupt in 1997. Willem van Oyen was one of their designers and at that time also worked for the manufacturer Raak Amsterdam.
- The condition of these items is commensurate with their age and use, and have the usual signs of wear.
- Please see the photos for an accurate impression of the offered lot, and the exact condition thereof.
- You are buying the item in the condition that is shown in the photos and in the dimensions that are indicated in the description.
- Subject to typing errors.
- Should you experience any issues with your purchase, please always contact the buyer first prior to posting negative feedback, so that the seller can negotiate a mutual acceptable solution with you. Together we will always reach a compromise.
Will be very well packaged and sent by registered mail with PostNL Parcel Service, both within the Netherlands and abroad. Please also visit our Catawiki page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl with other vintage designer lots.
- Table lamp
- Brass, Iron (cast/wrought), Steel
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Herda Verlichting
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- 70.5×40×0 cm
- 2.5 kg