Mechanics in order, service just carried out with new brakes.
Painted in a very bright original colour with a small mark on the left front wing, as per photos.
More than 3 previous owners.
Last restoration in 2017.
Original in all its parts both aesthetically and mechanically, except for the left window handle.
Complete with the original Fiat tools supplied for emergencies.
ASI certificate with CRS.
The car has always been Italian.
It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding to avoid disappointment afterwards. For an appointment, please contact Catawiki.
We can help you organise transport to any European and non-European country.
- Model Type
- 500 L
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 116 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear