Märklin H0 - 37975 - Steam locomotive with tender Series BR B VI "Orlando di Lasso" of the K.Bay.Sts.B.
Tested and fully functional.
A vintage locomotive Series B VI of the Königlich Bayerische Staatsbahn.
Version for firing with local peat without the high peat tender, with conical/pear shaped smokestack.
MFX with a high-performance propulsion unit with extensive sound generator (Mobile-/Central Station).
High-performance propulsion with a coreless motor installed in the boiler.
Powered on 2 axles and with 4 traction tyres.
Very finely detailed chassis with an outer frame and Stephenson-control.
Headlights operate in conventional mode with digital control.
Brake hoses and example couplings.
Special wooden box with small plaque.
Length between the buffers: 163 mm.
Audio features with digital control are:
- Operational sounds.
- Locomotive whistle.
- Shovelling peat.
- Air compressor.
- Short whistle.
- Squealing of brakes - Off.
- Steam release.
- Fire ash-grate.
Fully programmable functions;
- Automatic recognition of the operating system.
- Locomotive address (Currently set ex-factory on 70).
- Deceleration/Acceleration delay (ABV).
- Maximum speed.
- Electronic setting of locomotive parameters (Central-/Mobile Station or Control Unit).
- Built-in sound speakers with electronics.
- Specially placed maintenance-free high-performance motor.
For many years these formed the backbone of the express-transport/post trains of the K.Bay.St.B. Because Bavaria had very few coal deposits, many Bavarian locomotives were made for burning domestic peat.
The photos are an integral part of the description of this lot.
All items sold come with a full month’s guarantee after purchase.
If found to be defective within 1 month they may be returned free of charge within the Netherlands.
All packages will be shipped via registered and insured mail.
- No. of items
- Steam locomotive with tender
- Railroad company
- Catalogue Number
- Power supply
- AC - Alternating current
- Analogue, Digital MFX, Sound
- Near mint
- In original box
- Additional information
- Reihe B VI "Orlando di Lasso"