Original, USSR, 1972,
USSR, Moscow Watch Factory, 20 ruby stones, two hands, three buttons, complete original box, key. Very good condition, see photos.
Comes with key.
The stopwatch works and switches.
1. The back is shiny, slightly scratched.
2. The box is damaged see photos
3. The numbers on the clock and document differ, the document was probably exchanged.
The stopwatch weighs 230 grams.
The box measures 13 x 10 x 4.5 cm and weighs 270 grams including the stopwatch.
Balance spring for the escapement wheel.
Counting mechanism for the central second hand.
Additional component with second-division.
Counter at precise intervals. A high quality mechanism for a stopwatch with lots of wheels and stones.
Another interesting feature of the stopwatch is the balance wheel frequency of 36,000 circuits per hour. This frequency allows you to measure time intervals with an accuracy of 1/10 of a second. To ensure such high accuracy, the mechanism of this stopwatch is made to the highest quality. The mechanism model is by a Swiss company.
- Stopwatch Luchtmacht
- Fabrikant / Merk
- Slava mit zwei Zeiger Stoppuhr UDSSR
- Model / Naam
- Stoppuhr UDSSR
- Geschatte periode
- Land van herkomst
- Goede staat - gebruikt met kleine tekenen van ouderdom en vlekjes
- 2×6,5×6,5 cm
- 520 g