In well-functioning and good vintage condition, a beautiful chic brass table lamp which is also called "Bouillotte", produced by a German manufacturer in the 1970s.
This table lamp has a rectangular pink raw silk lampshade decorated with velor and gold thread and the lamp has an on and off switch with a very long electric wire, almost 4 meters.
Note: Stains, scratches and corrosion / oxidation / patina on the brass over the entire lamp, see all photos carefully. Tiny spots on the lampshade.
Dimensions: Total height 40.5 cm (including brass handle ring). Lampshade height 16.5 cm x width 36.5 cm x depth 18 cm. Lamp base 21 cm x 10.5 cm.
- Condition in accordance with the age and use, such as the usual signs of use.
- Take a good look at the photos for an accurate picture of the offered lot, the exact condition of the object.
- You buy the item in the condition as indicated in the photos and the sizes as indicated in the description.
- Subject to typos
- If you encounter any problems after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before leaving a negative feedback so that the seller can work with you to find a solution. We always work out together.
* Will be well packaged and sent by registered mail via PostNL Parcel Service, within and outside the Netherlands.
* Shipping to EU countries, not mainland such as Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Sicily, Corsica, Madeira, Guiana, among others, will have to be checked.
* Also visit our Catawiki page https://www.catawiki.com/nl/u/143971-gph with other vintage and design lots.