BMW - X5 4.6Is - 2003
BMW Z3 in Stahlgrau Metallic, equipped with a 2.8i 192 HP engine (M52B28TU) and automatic transmission.
The seller personally imported the car from California USA this year. Due to the climate in which the car spent its life, the car is virtually free from rust issues. The car has had two owners in California and has a clean Carfax.
The body is in very good shape, front bumper is slightly scratched at the bottom (photo) no dents or scratches.
The roof was replaced in the United States, it is tight and in perfect condition.
Thanks to the large service it received, the car drives great and is ready for use. The car has no known defects. The service included:
- Standard oil and filter + oil with filter in the gearbox
- New thermostat and coolant
- New metal and rubber elements on both front wishbones
- New front brake discs and pads
- New Firestone tires
- Suspension geometry
- Efficient air conditioning
- Heated seats
- Cruise control
- Electric windows
- Electric mirrors
- Harman Kardon sound system
- Roof with semi-automatic control
- Central locking with factory remote control
- Factory radio
- 17 inch aluminum rims
- Leather Seats
- Electrically adjustable seats
- Limited slip differential 25%
The car is located in Warsaw. It is recommended to view and inspect the vehicle prior to placing a bid in order to avoid any disappointment afterwards. Please contact Catawiki to arrange a viewing appointment.