Type of jewel: ring
Country of origin: Most probably Belgium
Era: ca. 1910
Material: 18K yellow and details in white gold (acid tested)
Diamond(s): One rose cut diamond. The rose cut diamond has a comparable diameter with a brilliant cut diamond of ± 0.65 crt.
We do not have the exact weight of this diamond which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Hallmarks: Illegible remains.
Dimensions: band width top approx. 0,80 cm (0,31 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4,80 gram (3,09 dwt)
Ring size: EU-60 & 19¼, USA-9¼, UK-S Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19154-0114
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- anno 1910 -, Ring
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Ring size: EU-60 & 19¼, USA-9¼, UK-S Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 4.8 g
- Good condition - used with some signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE