- Original silkscreen print by Roger Somville (Schaarbeek, 1923 – 2014)
- Hand signed and numbered (1/100) in pencil
- Dated (1974) in pencil
- Dimensions: 50 x 70 cm.
- Publishing year: 1974
- Publisher: Lions Club, Antwerp-South
- Printing studio: Beka-Screen, Ekeren
This work will be shipped professionally packed and with track and trace.
Roger Somville studied from 1940 to 1942 at the Antwerp Royal Academy of fine arts.
He joined La Jeune Peinture Belge in 1951. That same year he and his wife Simone Tits founded "Céramique the Dour".
Best known are his wall paintings such as "Notre temps" (1974-76) in the Brussels metro station Hankar (platform 1A), and in the Université Catholique de Louvain in Louvain-la-Neuve, a work of 410 m² around the theme "what is an intellectual?".
- Roger Somville (Schaarbeek,1923 – 2014)
- Title of artwork
- zonder titel
- Hand signed
- No. 1 in 100
- As new
- Image size
- 50×64 cm
- Total dimensions
- 50×70×0 cm
- Sold with frame