Type of jewel: locket
Condition: very good
Style: Art Nouveau
Era: ca. 1900
Theme: ladies head
Material: 18K yellow and red gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Inside there is still the original (?) picture of a young child.
Diamond(s): Eight senaille diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter 2,52 cm (0,99 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4,80 gram (3,09 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19221-0023
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Art Nouveau Ladies head locket pendant - Anno 1900 -
- Bicolour, Gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- diameter 2,52 cm (0,99 inch)
- Total Weight
- 4.8 g
- Good condition - used with some signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE