Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, this Tahitian pearl has a natural beautiful metallic grey body colour with shimmering overtones of green and purple.
The yellow gold and diamonds enhance the pearls existing colour shades, resulting magnificently !
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Peacock green
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 13x14mm
Gold and Diamond Information:
- The chain is 18K yellow gold and the pendant 14K, hallmarked on both
- 5 white round brilliant cut diamonds, totalling 0.04Ct Clarity: VS Colour: G
The chain measures 45cm with a lobster claw clasp and the pendant measures another 2.6cm
Packaging: Necklace jewellery box and Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Necklace with pendant
- Yellow Gold - 13x14mm Round Tahitian Pearl
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 3 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade