Historical map of the continents of North America and South America.
Copper engraving with hand-coloured border lines by J. Clouet, ca. 1787.
In good condition. Centrefold as published. A few additions in an old manuscript in the map’s image. Paper is slightly dirty. Verso: blank.
See the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Continent Amerika
- Map maker/ publisher
- J. Clouet
- Map/ Book title
- Isles, Caps et Ports de Mer de l'Amerique
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Copper engraving from continent America with hand-colored border lines.
- Size of the largest image
- 31×54.5 cm