Type of jewel: Antique Victorian gold pendant with white strass stones and half seed pearls
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold and red gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Most probably "born" as an earring and somewhere in its life changed into this pendant is being sold without pictured chain/necklace
Precious stone(s): Two white strass (also called paste) as diamond imitation and ten man-made half seed stone pearls
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 4,27 cm (1,68 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,80 gram (1,16 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20162-0514
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique Victorian, Anno 1880 -, Pendant
- Pink gold, Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- height 4,27 cm (1,68 inch)
- Total Weight
- 1.8 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- White Strass, NO RESERVE PRICE