This beautiful Alfa Romeo - Alfetta 1.6 from 1977 is in very good condition, with a high level of originality and its 52,000 km.
It had 2 previous owners, the first one bought it new in 1977 and hardly used it as a second car, and the second owner was a collector who preserved it with great care, until we found it.
This Alfetta is an excellent car, both for leisure rides and gatherings of historic cars, and for the most gritty driving. It still looks good despite it’s 43 years old!
The bodywork is still shiny, the engine and the whole mechanics work properly, interior still preserved in very good condition.
The car comes with original registration certificate and ANI Targa Oro.
A car still worthy of the Alfa Romeo blazon, a real piece of history... don’t miss out on this chance!
We speak English.
We are a company specialised in the sale of sports and classic cars.
We deal exclusively with this type of cars, so we guarantee our customers professionalism and experience in the choice of their vehicle.
Try our exclusive ‘Formula No Stress®’, which includes:
- Professional and complete check of the car before delivery
- Insured transport of the car to your home, at the best market rates
- All required documents (inspection valid for 2 years included) for a new registration or a change of ownership
- Complete 1-year post-sale support.
For more information, feel free to contact us.
- Alfa Romeo
- Model Type
- Alfetta 1.6
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 52000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear