Card of Pierre de Nolhac, curator of the Museum of Versailles, philologist and poet.
In this personal message he responds to a letter from his cousin, which he received as soon as he returned from a trip.
The card shows de Nolhac's qualification and a handmade correction due to a change in his duties.
Pierre de Nolhac (Ambert, December 15, 1859 - Paris, January 31, 1936) was a French philologist, art historian and poet.
Signature with certificate of authenticity COA-R, registered in our archives.
- Typed letter signed (TLS)
- Number of Books
- Art, Literature, Manuscripts
- Author/ Illustrator
- Pierre de Nolhac Curator of the Museum of Versailles
- Book Title
- Autograph; Personal Business Card with Correction and Signed Initials
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Binding/ Material
- Single page
- Number of pages
- 10.5×7.5 cm