Omega - Seamaster - 14772 - Heren - 1960
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Strap Material: Leather
Glass: Plastic (Original)
Strap Color: Dark Blue
Lug: 18 mm
Dial Color: Dark Blue
Movement: Handwind Omega 601 Cal.
Case Width: 34,5 mm (Without Crown)
Wrist Size (max): 21 cm
Serial Number: 32663890
-// Condition //-
Damages Glass: Insignificant
Damages Dial: WORN Indexes
Damages Hand: Insignificant
Damages Case: Insignificant
Damages Bezel: Insignificant
Damages Crown: Insignificant
Damages Caseback: Insignificant
Damages Bracelet: Insignificant
—// SHIPPING METHOD //—
SERVICED BY: FedEx Economy
—[[[ NOTES TO CUSTOMERS ]]]—
- All photos are not retouched (except for serial numbers hidden for security reason). Any defects not mentioned in the description but visible in the pictures will be considered as described. Pictures speak a thousand words, so we kindly ask you to look at the pictures carefully before bidding as they form an integral part of the description. I value my relation with customers so I do not want to become your disappointment when items is received with undesirable results.
- Accuracy is tested on every watch at horizontal position (dial face up) at fully wounded power reserve and is deemed satisfactory for keeping time before sending out of our shop. Some factors which might affect accuracy include length of time worn on the wrist, arm movement, and tension on the power spring. Watches that are more than 10 years old might experience a larger accuracy variance and inconsistency because of mechanical wear.
- All watches I sold are authentic. I try to label all aftermarket parts which I can identify and at the best of my knowledge. Please evaluate the item accordingly to the pictures as they are taken from the actual item you will be receiving. Written description is only for auxiliary purpose when pictures cannot show the defect perfectly. (except for some Brand new items where pictures might be borrowed from previous listings).
[CANCELLATION AND RETURN]
- If the winning bidder or buyer decides to cancel / withdraw the bid or the shipment is being returned at the false of the buyer (e.g. unable to process duty payment in a timely manner, delivery refusal, etc.) there is a risk for the buyer to cover the cost of all shipping charges and return import duties of seller.
-Please note we cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs tax or duties. Import laws are different in every country and information can be found in the local customs office webpage. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country and must be paid by the consignee.
[DAMAGE OR LOST PARCEL]
- We try to check carefully every watch before shipment as carefully as possible and insure our parcels, but in the unpleasant event that the parcel or the watch arrive damaged or lost, please let us know and keep all the packaging materials and contents in place so we can file a claim with the courier for you.