We can't be held liable for issues that are outside of our control or for actions we take to keep our marketplace safe and reliable. This includes, but is not limited to, any damages caused by:
- Actions that go against our Terms and unlawful use of our marketplace.
- The provision of our services and our online marketplace, including but not limited to your use of our services.
- False or inaccurate account info, not sharing any info or data we ask for.
- Your bidding, buying, or selling of objects on our online marketplace.
- Your sending or returning of objects.
- The accuracy of our estimates, the event that objects are valued at or sold for more or less than the estimated amount.
- Errors in object descriptions caused by (machine) translation.
- Any user material we might remove or change.
- The performance, conclusion, cancellation, or termination of the contract of sale, including the enforcement of our rights under the contract of sale.
- The condition or functioning of objects bought on Catawiki.
- Any reasonable measures we take to resolve claims or keep our marketplace safe and fair, including any solution provided to resolve a claim (see Article 11
and Article 13
- Errors in any of our published text. For example in our help centre or our Terms and policies.
- User material or communications that are incorrect, unlawful or infringe on the rights of third parties.
- Your use of the services of third-party service providers.
- Unavailability, technical problems, or other issues that limit your access to our marketplace.