At the centre of this mesmerising ring rests a rare 6.87 carat pear-shaped, fancy brownish, orangy-pink diamond. The colourful centre stone is really brought to life by a double halo of 2.30 carats of white and intense purplish-pink accented diamonds, all masterfully set in 18ct white gold. With a total of 9.17 carats of diamonds, this ring really is guaranteed to make a stunning statement piece.
Certified by HRD and GW Labs.
HRD certification and inscription for the main Diamond, jewellery certification for the ring.
Both certifications will be shipped alongside the ring.
No Reserve Price!
360 Video link:
Stone Type: Natural Diamond
Color: Fancy Brownish Pink - HRD/ Fancy Brownish Orangy Pink - GW Labs
Clarity: VVS2 - HRD
Stone Type: Natural Diamonds
Shape: Round Brilliant / Round Brilliant
Carat: 0.30ct / 2.00ct
Color: Fancy Intense Purplish Pink / D - F
Clarity: VS / VS
Jewelry Material: 18k White & Rose Gold
Total Carat Weight: 9.17ct
Total Weight: 11.31g
Photos are taken with a high-quality camera lens.
Please have a good look at the photos before bidding.
* Dear bidders, if you are not fully aware of what you bid on, or have any disagreement with the grading standard after you examined the lot, please consider not bidding.
* Shipments are insured and tracked by the most reliable shipping companies FedEx/DHL.
* Please note, your country of residence may impose customs and import duties.
* Please note, if the winning bidder decides to cancel/withdraw they will bear risk, cost of all shipping and return import duties of the seller.
If you're interested to check more of our lots, please click on the seller’s name next to reviews and location.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, feel free to contact us if you have any concern or questions.
- Blanco y oro rosa
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- Peso total
- 11.31 g
- Tratamiento de la piedra principal
- Natural (sin tratamiento)
- Piedras circundantes
- 9.17 tcw Diamonds - Fancy Pink - VVS - Sin precio de reserva
- Peso total de las piedras circundantes en quilates.
- Grado de claridad del diamante
- VVS1 / VVS2