Do not miss this opportunity and become the new owner of this beautiful Pininfarina convertible! This is a NO RESERVE AUCTION.
Half a year after the introduction of the popular four-door Fiat 124, the brand presented the 124 Sport Spider in late 1966, which was based on the saloon. The Sport Spider has the shortened rear-wheel driven chassis of the 124. Pininfarina created the design and manufactured the bodywork, the final assembly took place at Fiat.
This Fiat is in a relatively neat condition. The engine is powerful and idles well. The chrome is in a relatively neat condition and the soft top has also been recently replaced. The interior is also still in a very neat condition, as can be seen in the photos.
So, don’t miss this opportunity and become the new owner of this beautiful Pininfarina convertible!
Hereby the information pertaining to the car:
Fiat Pininfarina Spider 2000
Model: Pininfarina Spider 2000
Year of manufacture: 1979
Colour: Silver Green
Engine and power: 2.0 litre inline 480 HP (matching numbers)
Transmission: Manual transmission
Odometer reading: 25,891 miles
Number of keys: 4
Margin: Yes (already imported to the Netherlands, VAT and import duties are paid in full)
Documents / registration: USA title and European import document
- Rear Luggage Rack
- Leather interior
- Leather sports steering wheel
- Foldable soft top
- Original Fiat rims
- Power brakes
- Sports rear silencer with chrome-plated exhaust tip
- Chrome-plated bumpers
- Complete spare wheel (matching)
- Passenger side exterior mirror is missing
- Paint is in a reasonably neat condition with light damage around the car (chips and scratches)
- Pinifarina badge driver’s side is missing
- The bottom needs some attention (see photos)
The car can be viewed and picked up in Schiedam, the Netherlands. All technical inspections, test drives and viewings are possible prior to placing a bid. You may contact the auctioneer in case you have any questions.
- Model Type
- Pininfarina Spider 2000 - NO RESERVE
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- 25891 mi
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general aging
- Silver green
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity