Maserati Quattroporte AM 107 4200 GT from 03/1967, in good condition.
Legendary vehicle with a V8 engine. The first 4-door vehicle with a top speed of 230 km/h. Owners of the Quattroporte include: Anthony Quinn, Marcello Mastroiani, Alberto Sordi, Rainier III and Peter Ustinov (who owned 2).
516 copies of this series 2 were produced. A very original vehicle with paintwork in good condition, the leather interior has some signs of wear but these can be repaired, lovely patina.
Dormant for 5 years; the engine starts, runs, and brakes but needs a tune-up, so it won't be able to leave by road. French car registration (classic cars plate request in progress) .
This vehicle can be viewed in Saint-Augustin-des-Bois, France.
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 120000 mi
- Registration papers
- with French registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing