BMW e32 750 iAL (1990) in very good original conditions.
This top-of-the-range BMW version is really full of options and in excellent condition. 192.741 km in the odometer. Purchased new on 20/09/1990. The car is completely accident-free, original painting.
There is of course some wear and tear in some places. The bottom (chassis) is in perfect condition. No rust, no rot. The interior is also in very good condition, with the exception of the driver's seat which is slightly worn.
This is the best and most powerful version of BMW. The 750 iAL hides a real 300 HP V12 under the hood.
This car is a limited edition, having been ordered by a Diplomat in France. For this reason you have all the possible options available at the time of purchase:
- Buffalo leather of the highest quality. In perfect condition, the entire interior is covered in leather Dashboard, door panels, central console seats etc,
- Height adjustable hydraulic suspension;
- Everything imaginable is electrically adjustable;
- Reinforced BMW braking system (see photo);
- Special BMW 17-inch wheels, four Smi New Semperit 235/45 / R17 tires (see photo);
The car was used until 1999 and then was stored at seller´s garage where it was incorporated to his personal BMW collection, It was in perfect mechanical working condition when arrived.
The engine is free (runs perfectly) but does not start (old gasoline ...). All electrical controls work perfectly. The car needs a little overhaul as it has been in garage since 1999.
The car has all the necessary French documents (registration, inspection, certificate of conformity) to be able to register it back in France or to legalize it anywhere in Europe or the World.
Seller will be entirely available to provide any assistance that is necessary for your collection here in Portugal. (Seller can provide the buyer a contact for a Portuguese company that makes this type of shipment throughout Europe).
The advertised car can be seen in the city of Chaves (Portugal).
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 192741 km
- Registration papers
- with French registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear