Thank you for your interest in our BMW 850 V12.
As experts can tell, this is the sought after 850 V12.
The wonderful V12 engine! The engine starts well! The automatic transmission shifts well and the brakes work properly.
Always inspected on an annual basis.
The car comes from a very warm climate, it’s really noticeable on the body, there’s little to no rust!
Fully resprayed in blue a few years ago. There are minor signs of wear and pitting after all these years, as is the case on all cars.
Full options with a properly working sliding / tilting roof, 4 working electric windows, air conditioning and working electric seats and mirrors.
Interior completely original, it still looks very good.
This perfect colour combination makes this 850 very unique.
It can be collected in Almelo.
Please come and view the car prior to bidding to avoid any misunderstandings and adjust your expectations.
- Model Type
- 8er 850I
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 176000 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- September 10, 2020
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing