- Inspection valid: until 25/5/2018
- Owners: 3
- Engine: 4-stroke - original, overhauled with 1000 km
- Bottom: fully restored, in very good condition
- Interior: original, in very good condition
- Tyres: new
- Chrome: new
Fiat - 500 L from 1971, restored in 2016 in all its mechanical parts, body and interior, including sunroof and chrome, and since then always kept indoors.
It has a Fiat 126 Personal engine and synchromesh gearbox, perfect just overhauled, with 1000 km, without any work to be performed. Original chrome wheel covers in excellent condition (slight dent on rear and front right, as shown in the photos).
Front suspension inspected, bearings and brakes too; the front glass has just been changed with a new one; tyres replaced.
Italian original documents with original number plate.
This vehicle can be viewed and collected in Muggia, Italy.
- Model Type
- 500 L
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 1000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear