• Brand: Omega
• Model: Constellation Double Eagle Chronometer Automatic , In "Excellent" condition. Like New. All functions work perfectly.
"Very Classy and Exclusive model. Striking. Luxury Timepiece."
• Reference Number: 368.1201
• Movement: Automatic, Works perfectly. Impeccable at timing. Tested on Timegrapher.
> Omega Cal. 1120 Movement
> Jewels: 23
> Power Reserve: min. 44 Hours
> Frequency: 28800
> Adjusted to 5 Positions and Temperature
> Chronometer Certified (COSC)
In the Swiss watch industry, the homeland of watchmaking, when you ask what a Chronometer watch is, the answer you will receive can be a title that diffucult to get. In order for a watch to put the term Chronometer on its dial, it must pass the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute, namely the COSC. To measure the movement and precision of a watch, COSC places it at different temperatures and inspects it for days under varying conditions. The result should be no more than -4 or +6 seconds of deviation per day. Of course, this is not an easy thing to achieve. So much so that only 3% of the Chronometer watch models produced in Switzerland can get a certificate.
• Crystal: Sapphire, Scratch free.
• Anti-reflective coating on the crystal
• Swiss Made, Fully Original
• Case / Bracelet: Stainless Steel
• Case Back: Stainless Steel, Embossed with Constellation emblem and stars.
• Dial: Silver patterned dial , In "Excellent" condition. Spotless. Very classy.
• Luminious hands and markers
• Date Indicator at 3 o'clock
• Case Diameter: 36 mm. (Excl. Crown)
• Wrist Size: 18,5 cm.
• Crown: Original, Omega signed.
• Roman Numerals Fixed Bezel
• Folding and Lockable Clasp
• Clasp: Original Omega (It has an 18K Yellow Gold Omega logo on the clasp.)
• Bracelet: Original Omega
• All functions work perfectly.
• The watch is in "Excellent" condition. There is no scratch on the glass. It is as seen in the photos. Very classy and slim. Striking.
• Registered and Insured Shipping with Tracking Code in 1-3 days.