Crystal on matrix Azurite Minerals & Meteorites

No active objects in this collection

There are currently no objects for auction, but every week there are 65,000 new objects to explore.

Catawiki Buyer Protection

  • Your payment is safe
  • All objects are quality checked
  • All sellers are verified
Learn more

Related objects

PURPLE FLUORITE, QUARTZ. TOP COLOUR Crystal on matrix - 8.5×6.5×4 cm - 271 g - (1)

Excellent piece of purple fluorite with excellent brightness and color, accompanied by small and brilliant quartz on its matrix. These fluorites are well known worldwide. Very aesthetic piece. The color can vary, from lighter to darker depending on the light it receives.


Stunning Chalcedony-Apophyllite-Heulendite Crystal on matrix - 12×20×12 cm - 1306 g - (1)

Chalcedony is a nurturing stone that promotes brotherhood and good will. It absorbs negative energy. It brings the mind, body, emotions and spirit into harmony. Chalcedony instills feelings of benevolence and generosity. It alleviates hostility and transforms melancholy into


Aquamarine Crystal on matrix - 4×3.1×2.4 cm - 42 g

Erongo Mountains, Karibib, Erongo Region, Namibia - A single perfect striated blue aquamarine crystal shows up on a small mass of small irregular orthoclase crystals. The crystal measures to 4 cm in size !! Great color and very fine specimen from this well known locality. This


Azurite Crystals on matrix - 5×8.3×2.5 cm - 70 g - (1)

Numerous, small Azurite round and lustrous crystals on matrix, these ar round aggregates of Azurite microcrystals, from the classic locality


Quartz Crystal on matrix - 4.5×3×2.5 cm - 49 g

Nice sample of the Viu Valley, in Piedmont. Notice the purity of the crystals and their beautiful crystallizations. Comparable to the Himalayan ones. In my humble opinion.


Ruby, Amethyst and Malachite 925 Silver Bracelets- 25 g - (3)

**Ruby, Amethyst and Malachite Bracelets in 925 Silver - Natural Beauty and Vibrant Energies** **Description:** - **Total Weight:** 25 g. - **Number of Bracelets:** 3. **Ruby Bracelet:** - **Weight:** 7.6 g. - **Number of Gems:** 10. - **Length:** 18 cm. - **Meaning of Ruby:**


Beautiful nice quality specimen of aquamarine with muscovite mica Crystal on matrix - 9.5×5×8.5 cm - 352 g - (1)

In the language of gemstones, aquamarine represents happiness, hope and everlasting youth. In ancient times, aquamarine was thought to protect those at sea. It was believed to make sailors fearless and safe from adversaries on the open waters.


Gold Nuggets - 0.5 g - (2)

2 natural Australian gold nuggets. (Gold specimen with quartz) Clarity: 23/24 carats. You will receive the exact nuggets that are in the photos. Only 2% of the gold in the world is in the form of gold nuggets, the remaining 98% are microscopic grains and the majority of the gold


Enhydro Aesthetic Blue Aquamarine Double Terminated Crystal Crystal - Height: 72 mm - Width: 18 mm- 37 g - (1)

Enhydro Aesthetic Blue Aquamarine Double Terminated Crystal was originally hunted in Pakistan's famous Shigar mine. This beautiful enhydro aquamarine crystal have moveable enhydro bubble it is moving very well. It is well transparent top quality. It is a collection piece for


Gold Nuggets - 1.021 g - (5)

5 natural Australian gold nuggets. Clarity: 23/24 carats. You will receive the exact nuggets that are in the photos. Only 2% of the gold in the world is in the form of gold nuggets, the remaining 98% are microscopic grains and the majority of the gold found is melted. These


Amazing Lapis Lazuli Tumble, Beautiful lot of Lapis Lazuli Nuggets/FreeForms- 1100 g

FOUR SEASONS GEMS85 (HONG KONG) Beautiful lot of natural Malachite Intense colors. Size= 54g to 14g Weight : 1100g. Origin : Afghanistan. Treatment : None. Please note that this is a natural product and sometimes stones and crystals have small imperfections and blemishes.


Top Quality Azurite Sun Rare Mineral!!! - 120×110×35 mm - 395 g

Azurite is a very charming mineral for its amazing bright shades of blue. Sought-after by collectors, given its wide availability in different shapes, sizes and colour variations. Here is offered an Azurite Sun, a variant that can only be found in one place in the world, in the


Lazurite Crystal on matrix - 30 g

Royal blue lazurite on matrix


Beautiful Semi-Transparent A++ Roses Quartz Freeform- 1524.71 g

Quartz, rose. Rose Quartz carries a very gentle and soothing energy and. can give comfort to anyone feeling wounded. The gemstone is. used for healing the heartsick and is a natural remedy that can. treat any issue that needs emotional healing. It provides a. deep sense of


Tremolite 'grammatite' (type-locality) - Campolungo, Ticino, Alps, Switzerland - Height: 4.5 cm - Width: 3.6 cm- 12 g

Tremolite is not the first species you can think of when exploring the extraordinary world of alpine minerals since finding well-formed crystals is exceedingly rare: tremolite is mostly found as a rock-forming mineral rather than as open fracture-filling crystals. However,


Vanadinite - Mibladen, Midelt, Morocco - Height: 4 cm - Width: 3 cm- 29 g

Here is a superb miniature selected from the recent finds in Mibladen, displaying a 1.2 cm large focal polysynthetic crystal, sparkling with numerous micro faces, on top of a coronadite-coated matrix. You can also notice what is probably white calcite crystals ; the back side of


Bournonite on Pyrite, Sphalerite and Galena - Trepca Stan Trg mine, Kosovo - Height: 5.6 cm - Width: 5 cm- 161 g

Watch a video of this specimen by following the Vimeo link below: New discovery! The recent groundbreaking finds in the deepest 11th horizon of the Trepca mine set a new standard for the species in this deposit and put Trepca on the map as one of the


Fluorite with Calcite on Quartz - Yaogangxian, Hunan, China - Height: 7 cm - Width: 5.7 cm- 185 g

Here is a nice pastel color fluorite from Yaogangxian, displaying slightly bulging cubes of sky blue to green and purple hues, coated in white calcite and in combination with clear quartz. A beautiful Chinese classic, from what is arguably one of the best fluorite localities in


Gypsum - Fuentes de Ebro, Zaragoza, Spain - Height: 6.6 cm - Width: 6 cm- 51 g

Here is a nice representative specimen featuring an extremely clear and glassy gypsum crystal (5.7 cm long) nested in a massive sugar gypsum matrix. Fuentes de Erbro produced among the best European gypsums, here is an opportunity to obtain a good example of this Spanish


Rhodochrosite with Quartz - Manuelita mine, Andean Cordillera, Peru - Height: 7.5 cm - Width: 4.5 cm- 178 g

Here is a beautiful candy pink rhodochrosite from the old finds in Manuelita mine! If displays roses of pink rhombohedrons displaying well visible and disntinctive zoning with clear outer stripes and colorful cores, in combination with quartz on a sulphide matrix. The color is


Native Copper on Quartz - Le Burg mine, Tarn, France - Height: 1.7 cm - Width: 1.7 cm- 3 g

While Le Burg mine became famous for exceptional blue fluorite specimens, a few pockets of native copper and cuprite were also found. Here is a nice miniature native copper, very sparkling and with nice patina, displaying sharp octahedral twinned crystals in combination with


Cinnabar on Dolomite - Chatian mine, Hunan, China - Height: 9.8 cm - Width: 7.4 cm- 397 g

Cinnabar is a mercury sulphide and the main mercury ore. A few localities in the world only produced good crystals and the best ones are undoubtedly in Hunan. Classic modern locality for cinnabar, the Chatian mine produced excellent specimens for the species in the 1990's-2000's.


Stalactites of hematoid Chalcedony in geode - Sidi Rahal, Marrakesh, Morocco - Height: 15.5 cm - Width: 12.0 cm- 422 g

Watch a video of this specimen by following the Vimeo link below: The artisanal quarries in basalts near Sidi Rahal has become famous over the last years for producing exceptional chalcedony and amethyst geodes. Here is a fantastic cabinet-sized


Proustite - Imiter mine, Tinghir, Morocco - Height: 2.2 cm - Width: 2.1 cm- 10 g

Watch a video of this specimen by following the Vimeo link below: Here is a fantastic miniature of proustite from Imiter, featuring two highly sparkling balls of red proustite on a small piece of matrix. It looks like two mineral raspberries!


How to buy on Catawiki

Discover something special - Crystal on matrix Azurite Minerals & Meteorites
1. Discover something special

Browse through thousands of objects in auction selected by experts.

Place the top bid - Crystal on matrix Azurite Minerals & Meteorites
2. Place the top bid

When you find something you love, create your free account to start bidding!

Pay and enjoy! - Crystal on matrix Azurite Minerals & Meteorites
3. Pay and enjoy!

Pay for your object to officially make it yours. We partner with trusted licensed payment providers to keep your money safe.