Once the seller lets us know that your item has been delivered or picked up, we’ll send you a message inviting you to give the seller feedback. You can use the link in this message to leave your feedback.
You have 60 days to give feedback. Once you’ve given your feedback, you have 90 days to adjust your feedback.
If you didn’t get this message, you can also follow these steps to give the seller feedback:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to 'My won lots'.
- Click 'Paid'.
- Below the order details, click on the orange button that says 'Provide feedback'.
- Choose between 'Positive', 'Neutral' or 'Negative' and add a comment.
- Click again on 'Provide feedback' to submit your feedback.
Your feedback is very valuable. It’s one of the ways we make sure that you, and others like you, can buy with confidence on Catawiki. It’s a great way for us to keep track of how our sellers are doing. And it gives our sellers vital insight so they can improve.
If you’ve added a comment to your feedback, the seller will get a chance to respond.
For information on how we keep this process fair and accurate, check out our Feedback Policy.
Here are some tips to guide you in giving sellers useful, constructive feedback:
- Use a friendly and polite tone.
- If there’s a problem with your order, contact the seller before leaving negative feedback. The seller might be able to help you resolve the issue. Working towards a solution together often turns a tricky situation into a really positive experience.
- Don’t use insulting, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate language.
- Don’t include any personal information (such as names, addresses or phone numbers) in your feedback.