Case: SS gold plated 34 x 40 mm; fairly clean with minor scratches and dings
Date: Quickset function (pull crown one step out and turn clockwise to change)
Dial: Gold dial with gold/black markers and hands; in good condition
Crystal: Minor scratches
Strap: Brown leather strap (used, in fair condition)
(Note: In case of a discrepancy between the description and pictures, the pictures shall take precedence)
Service history unknown but overall condition is good and watch is running normally. Sold as is.
Local shipping: SpeedPost
International shipping: DHL Express
1. The watch is sold on an as is condition. Unless otherwise stated, no warranty is provided and no claims for timekeeping accuracy, water resistance etc. will be allowed or entertained.
2. International transit (excluding customs clearance) usually takes about 1-2 weeks but current international transit may take longer due to the worsening pandemic situation in many countries in Asia, Europe and the US. Please also note that we have no influence or control over how fast the customs authorities of each country processes the parcel upon arrival in your country. Therefore, please bid only if you are comfortable with any possible extended delay in delivery during this period.
3. The buyer shall be responsible for additional customs and/or value-added taxes that may be levied by the tax authorities of each country. Therefore, please check with the relevant authorities if you are unsure and bid accordingly.
- Numero di riferimento
- Chronometer Certified
- Meccanico automatico
- Materiale cassa
- Orologio da polso analogico
- Spedizione assicurata
- Funzionante con visibili tracce d’uso