Shipping & Pick up
I sold a vehicle and have received a signed copy of the CMR. What do I need to do with it?

The CMR-waybill is a shipping document with basic information about the shipped car or motorcycle. The buyer should have signed it as proof of delivery. Contact your local government vehicle department to find out if you need the CMR-waybill to complete the vehicle de-registration process.

Contact us