Shipping & Pick up
If I sell a vehicle, do I need to send the original vehicle papers to the buyer?

Yes, you do. After de-registering the vehicle at your local licensing agency, they'll give you new papers or add a sticker to the old ones, certifying that the vehicle is no longer in the national register and is ready to be registered in another EU country.

Was this article helpful?
Contact us