Iceland 1931 - Zeppelin “Iceland flight” from “Reykavik” to “Friedrichshafen” with - Michel No 147/148
Rare zeppelin card with green board stamp from the Iceland trip in 1931. The card was sent by registered mail and flown in a zeppelin from Reykjavik to Friedrichshafen, arrived there on July 4th, 1931 and was correctly franked with 1 x 30 AUR and 1 crown. E-letters from the Iceland trip are rare!
Impeccable and perfect condition.
Front and back are shown, see scans.
We generally send by registered mail / goods post with tracking or DHL parcel. The Deutsche Post Brief option is no longer available.
Any resulting customs fees or import duties for export deliveries are borne by the buyer
This article is according to § 25a UStG
- Geographic Origin
- To (Year of most recent stamps)
- Catalogue name + catalogue number(s) of the stamp(s)
- Michel No 147/148
- Postal used
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- Zeppelin “Iceland flight” from “Reykavik” to “Friedrichshafen” with