No. 15 colour tests on 25c, extraordinary colour shades of very pale lilac, prints on cardboard paper, 22 copies in total including 4 pairs (1 with fold) and 1 block of 4, new * without gum as always . Mounted with hinge on album page - SUPERB - unique set, not easy to collect.
Please see the photos for a better overview.
- Geographic Origin
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- Catalogue name + catalogue number(s) of the stamp(s)
- Yvert n° 15
- MNG (mint no gum)
- Type of lot
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- Colour tests, very pale lilac colour chart