Type of jewel: earrings studs
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 2000
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 28 single cut diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.28ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: height 1,80 cm (0,71 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,80 gram (1,80 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19225-0088
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- height 1,80 cm (0,71 inch)
- Total Weight
- 2.8 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone